1. I had a dream about missed opportunity at having a threesome. I was bed with two women in a room with people that I knew (my cousin being one of them… WEIRD) that just happened to be sitting on a couch across from us. We weren’t being watched by them as their attention was directed elsewhere. Anyway, something happened outside of the place where I was and of course I had to investigate. It kind of looked like South Street but once I went back inside, the girls that I was supposed to get busy with were gone and I was told that they had the threesome with someone else in the room. Moral of the story: Patience is a virtue and you have to stay the course. Well… that’s what I got from it.
2. Reading Don Miguel Ruiz’s The Four Agreements and it’s doing wonders for my state of mind. It all starts with self love.
3. I’d love to go back to New Orleans for a few days. I have friends there and the energy of that city stays with you. It brought me my fair share of trouble but it was the kind of trouble that I could manage, ya dig?
4. “And you can live through anything if Magic made it” – Kanye West
5. Ma$e is one of the greatest rappers ever!!! I don’t care if he only had 3 albums out. And no, I don’t care if that Harlem World group project wasn’t great. Ma$e was the KING when he was out. AND he’s the one that taught Jim Jones how to rap. Once the late great Christopher Wallace passed away, M A Dollar Sign E held down Bad Boy during a dark period. Respect that man.