1. The art of conversation has been lost on our generation. We (not me but y’all!) don’t know how to talk to each other any more and it’s wack. Communication is very undervalued these days which explains why there’s so much interpersonal fuckery. People have to read more and use twitter and Instagram less. I may elaborate on this with a future vlog but we have to do better. And to all the guys trying to catch the attention of woman of substance, everything that comes out of your mouthpiece has got to be flawless and if not flawless, let it be as earnest as possible.
2. Rest in Peace to Charlie Murphy. He’s worked on many of movies and television shows that I’ve enjoyed over the last decade (Chappelle Show and The Boondocks) AND he had the legendary role of “Gusto” in CB4. If Leukemia had a face, I’d punch it three times. I’ve lost my grandfather to it and it also took the lives of Charlie and Craig Sager.
3. I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! the recent Karriem Riggins video for “Bahia Dreamin'”
4. I just started reading Mark Manson’s The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck and so far so good. Once I’m finished, I’ll definitely discuss it with the masses.
5. Go through this life with no regrets. Trust! regrets are not worth the headache.