1. Health is Wealth. I haven’t posted in a while due to life shit throwing me all the way off key. I caught some kind of flu like bug a few weeks ago and I felt like I couldn’t do anything. I laid on my bed staring at my ceiling in my loft reevaluating how I spent my time. I have a day job and I chased the hell out of overtime at the risk of burning myself out and that’s what I did. Killing myself over a check is utterly ridiculous. The more stress the weaker my immune system becomes and that’s NEVER a good thing. Take care of yourselves.
2. I love Nadia Ali and no, not the musician.
3. Bilal’s Love For Sale is such an incredible album. I wish that it had an official release.
4. THERE ARE NO RULES! The more that I experience the more that I realize that there’s no one set way of living your life. I used to think that I had to follow the guidelines that seemed to work for my parents and other peers but that’s not the case. What works for others isn’t guaranteed to work for you. Find your own path. Learn and be burned by your own experiences. It’s the only way to go.
5. I hate this think piece generation. HATE is a strong word but with so many people preaching from a pretentious moral high ground, I’m close to letting it fly. Everybody seems to know everything about everything yet know NOTHING at all. It’s 24/7 virtue signaling on the net these days and I’m over it. They post Trump shit and other inflammatory articles from morning to night further exploiting the problems yet offering no solution. They think that sharing articles non stop increases their levels of cool or makes them appear to be socially aware to their peers is wild corny to me not to mention super hypocritical. Welcome to 2017…